The CAMO OEM Program
For over twenty five years, CAMO Software and our Unscrambler® product range has been a trusted name at the forefront of multivariate data analysis. Today, our solutions are used by over 3,000 organizations worldwide.
Our leading multivariate analysis technologies can be integrated with third-party software and hardware or offered as a value-added solution.
Many of our OEM partners provide scientific instruments for chemometrics, spectroscopy or sensometrics. Our Unscrambler® X software is ideal for analyzing spectral data and works with data from NIR, IR, FT-IR, UV, UV/VIS, NMR, LC, GC, HPLC, DAS, CE, Raman and Mass Spectroscopy instruments.
Our flexible technology architecture also allows our solutions to be seamlessly integrated with third-party DCS, SCADA and MES systems, giving them the power of multivariate analysis and predictive models.
Application areas of our OEM solutions
- General data mining and analysis
- Process optimization and monitoring
- Predictive modeling and forecasting
Why partner with CAMO Software
- We enhance your product offering with our leading analytical software so you can focus on your core business
- We give you the opportunity to win profitable new business and differentiate your offering by partnering with genuine experts with a recognized brand name in analytics
- We have long experience working with OEM partners, offer extensive support and have a genuine will to work with our partners
- We develop flexible, customizable applications with seamless integration points and work closely with you to help integrate our solutions into your instruments and systems
- We add value to your clients through advanced analytics delivered through your instrument or system, enabling them to improve operational performance and make more informed decisions
- Our R&D laboratory combines both scientific consultancy and programming expertise
Benefits of the CAMO Software OEM Partner Program
- Favourable volume discounts
- Sales & marketing collateral
- Technical & sales training
- Technical support and collaboration
- Marketing support and joint campaigns
- Senior account management
Program eligibility & requirements
Membership of the CAMO Software OEM Partner Program is open to businesses that accept the CAMO Software OEM Partner Agreement once their application is approved.
There are four broad criteria to join the CAMO Software OEM Partner Program:
- Up front purchase of software licenses
- Agreed minimum annual sales volume
- Must be an established technology/hardware business
- Purchase the CAMO Software Development Package
For more information on these criteria and your eligibility, please contact the Vice President of Sales in your regional CAMO Software office.
Combining precision instruments with powerful analytics
Related products and services
Riedon’s precision resistors offer stability and reliability to any original equipment manufacturer.